Monday, November 23, 2015

Part II of the Wax Museum

Ok, so to get you up-to-date: Wild girls' weekend in LA. See stuff. See weird people. Act like kids. Hilarity ensues.

Here's part 2 of the wax museum photos where we were looked at like we were crazy people.


                    Jenifer and Julia. I don't know which one I think is more beautiful (XOXO BFF)


                                                   Just having a drink with Bette Davis.



                           Personally, I don't know what all the fuss is about having Bette Davis                                                          eyes. Frankly she looks like she could've been a tad bitchy.



                                              Jen just hamming it up with Marlene Dietrich.



           Jen sharing a drink and some laughs with Katherine Hepburn (?) Really not sure who that is.



          Wow. I just realized I got Jen voguing with Marilyn and Dietrich. Madonna would be jealous.



                             Never have been a Charlie Chaplin fan, but it was pretty cool                                                                to wear the hat. Wish I'd had one of those little mustaches, though.




                                    Eek! Eek! Eek! Take my word for it: Don't shower at the                                                               Bates Motel. Especially with Alfred Hitchcock standing there like a creeper.



     
                                 So I figured it only fitting that I stick out my hip and                                                                  snarl with Elvis, considering his death almost sent my mom into labor with me.


                         It was actually around lunch time, but you have breakfast any time                                                                               of the day now that McDonald's says so.



More on the way........

















No comments:

Post a Comment