Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Just a Little Get-Together With Some of My Pals at the Hollywood Bowl

Part of the prize of the trip to LA was concert tickets to the Hollywood Bowl. It was a cancer benefit called We Will Survive.

The Lineup: 5 Seconds of Summer, Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato, Sam Smith, Calvin Harris, The Weekend, and (yay yay yay) Maroon 5. Surprise guest at the end was Rhianna. It. Was. Awesome. These pictures aren't great because we couldn't bring in a real camera and had to use our phones. So, here's my experience at the world famous Hollywood Bowl:

                                           Ready for our adventure to the Bowl.

                                          The sign. With Maroon 5. Mmmmmmmmm.....

                                     Cut outs of the guys. He has that dark and broody look.


                                                        Us at the Bowl. Obviously.


These 3 are just lights and stuff.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                      5 Seconds of Summer

                                                                 Nick Jonas

                                                                     Demi Lovato

                                                                    Sam Smith
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maroon 5



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                        Rhianna

I couldn't get one of Calvin Harris because his was all techno and psychedelic lights. I don't even think I saw him.

Overall it was a bitchin' time and we had a blast. I don't think it would have been the same without my BFF. She makes everything better.
 
The next post will have to broken in to two or three. We went to Madame Toussaud's was museum, acted ridiculous, and loved every minute of it. I don't think I've had so much fun in my entire life. I know I haven't laughed that much in a long, long time. You'll thank me for the photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment