Thursday, March 16, 2017

Gift Box Tower Review

I got this beautiful gift box tower for a friend who took care of my sweet puppy Roxie while the fam and I headed to our hometown for spring break. It is from ALBOL Gift Baskets. It has six different boxes and each one has a yummy treat in it. I peeked in the top two and there were Lindor truffles! She let me see what was in the other boxes when I gave it to her. There are dried apple rings, more truffles, chocolate trail mix, and brie and crackers with the cutest, tiniest cheese spreader ever! This would make a good gift for a man or a woman, a Secret Santa (I know, it's early for that yet), a housewarming, or any other occasion when you want to get something personal but not too personal. I hope you at least check it out!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LICNIES


No comments:

Post a Comment