Thursday, June 22, 2017

Coccyx Cushion Review

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP479437d68fd0907be1a50515873a23c7" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

So, I was privileged enough to be able to review a product for a brand. It is a coccyx cushion from ComfiLife. This is the second product that I've gotten from this brand. I've had no problems with either of them. 

The cushion goes in any kind of seat. I have one in my desk chair and another in the driver's seat of my car. They are cushy and don't sweat my butt. :) 

On the bottom there are little ribbed bumps so that it doesn't slide around. The cushion, like all coccyx cushions, have a split in the middle and it kind of looks like an M. The hole goes toward the back and keeps your tailbone from touching. This helps with lower back pain (and sciatica from what I understand). 

I actually got one for my granny who has terrible arthritis and one for my father-in-law because he's had numerous back surgeries and has vertebrae fused together. They both seem to get a little relief by using the cushion. 




The best part is they have a customer service guarantee so you get your money back if you are unsatisfied. I don't foresee that being a problem with me.

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM479437d68fd0907be1a50515873a23c7" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>








No comments:

Post a Comment